UPSRLM Recruitment 2021-22 official notification pdf out for various Posts job vacancy 2021. Candidates can apply online application form here at www.sids.co.in. Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Srijan infratech & development services UP out new 01 notification for filling upto 1615 vacancies for Mission Manager & State Mission Manager, Block Mission Manager, Account Assistant, District Mission Manager, various Posts. Below we share notification, posts detail, vacancy, syllabus, result, more updates.
|Job Opportunities by UPSRLM- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission recruitment|
|UPSRLM SIDS Recruitment| 1615 Vacancies
|Posts Name||Account Assistant & various Manager Posts|
|Qualification||PG, MA, M.COM, Mtech or any degree|
|Age limit||upto 55 Years|
|Notification Detail||Click Here|
|Direct Apply Online||Click Here|
|More News & Updates|
|Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission more jobs, Exam, Admit card, Result, Syllabus, Exam date & other Updates- CLICK HERE|
Apply Online Application Form for UPSRLM Jobs 2021
All the candidates who want to do government jobs under UPSRLM Recruitment they, Must need to Apply online or submit offline application form that, you can easily obtain from the official websites of the respective department. Interested candidates now apply application form for any given posts on or before last date & Submit application form online or offline to the given postal address. (As mentioned).
Below we share few steps that you can follow to get successfully submit the application form.
- All the Job seeker candidates Firstly visit official website of UPSRLM i.e www.jkicds.com
- Now click on “Career” section or “Recruitment” Section
- Now Select your respective post for which you want to Apply application form
- Then, Click on “Download Application Form” or “Apply Online” Link
- Fill the Application Form carefully & attached every document that mentioned in Application Form.
- Now Submit Application form Online or offline on or before Closing Date.
- Take the printout of the submitted Application Form for future use.