OPSC AEE recruitment 2020-2021 notification out for 210 bumper vacancy at opsc.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released notification for inviting candidates for 210 bumper vacancy for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer in group A of Odisha Panchayati Raj Engineering service under the panchayati raj and drinking water department against advertisement no-4 of 2020-21 on its official website opsc.gov.in
The candidates that are interested for the AEE post can check the eligibility criteria and other details given below and can apply for OPSC AEE 2020. Applying candidates should have degree in Engineering from the recognized institute or university.
Here you can check eligibility criteria, age , qualification, application fee for all categories , mode of selection , salary per month ETC.
OPSC AEE 2020 vacancy detail
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 210 vacancy
Job Location – Bhubaneshwar
Educational and Essential Qualification
- The applicants should have degree in Engineering (civil) from any recognized Institute or University with no experience in related field
- or candidate should be an associated member of the Institution of Engineer of India.
- Candidate should know writing and reading odia language.
- Candidate should have passed middle school with odia language subject.
Age Limit for OPSC AEE post
The age limit for the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) post is-
Minimum age limit– 21 years not earlier than 2nd January 1988
Maximum age limit– 32 years as on 1st January 2020
Age relaxation- 5 years for the candidates belongs to cat
- The application fee for application fee of OPSC AEE is Rs 500 only
- and SC/ST and disabled candidates from Odisha only are exempted from payment of the fees.
- Starting date of Application Form – 26-08-2020
- Ending date of Application Form – 25-09-2020
- Exam date – Available Soon
Pay scale Per month– Candidates who got selected for OPSC got good and High pay scale,
that is level 12 of pay matrix provided under Rule – 3 of ORSP rule, 2017 corresponding to pre-revised scale of pay band – 3 carrying Grade pay of Rs 5,400/- (Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39,100/-)
The mode of application of OPSC form is online and is available on its official website opsc.gov.in from 26-08-2020 to the last date 25-09-2020.
Method of Selection
The mode of selection of OPSC AEE is on the basis of written exam and viva voce test.
- The written test is comprise of two stage- Preliminary and written and voce test
- Written test is objective type voce test is of 75 marks.