APPSC Recruitment 2023-24 official notification pdf out for PSC job vacancy 2022. Candidates can apply online application form here at psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission out new 01 notification for filling up to 151 various vacancies for MO (Medical officer) Posts. Below we share notification, posts detail, vacancy, syllabus, Sarkari Result Naukri 2021, more updates.
|Job Opportunities by APPSC- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment
|APPSC Medical officer Recruitment| 151 Vacancies -Last date: 25-10-2021
|18 -42 Years
|Notification Detail- MO Ayurveda
|Notification Detail- MO Homeeopathy
|Notification Detail- MO UNANI
|Direct Apply Online
|APPSC Recruitment| 1180+ Vacancies – Coming Soon
|Bachelor degree or Diploma or AIFC
|21 -38 Years
|Direct Apply Online
|More News & Updates
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission more jobs, Exam, Admit card, Result, Syllabus, Exam date & other Updates- CLICK HERE
Apply Online Application Form for APPSC Jobs 2021
All the candidates who want to do government jobs under Andhra Pradesh (AP) PSC Recruitment they, Must need to Apply online or submit offline application form that, you can easily obtain from the official websites of the respective department. Interested candidates now apply application form for any given posts on or before last date & Submit application form online or offline to given postal address. (As mentioned).
Below we share few steps that you can follow to get successfully submit the application form.
- All the Job seeker candidates Firstly visit the official website of APSC i.e psc.ap.gov.in
- Now click on “Career” section or “Recruitment” Section
- Now Select your respective post for which you want to Apply application form
- Then, Click on “Download Application Form” or “Apply Online” Link
- Fill the Application Form carefully & attached every document that mentioned in Application Form.
- Now Submit Application form Online or offline on or before Closing Date.
- Take the printout of the submitted Application Form for future use.